Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thanks for the reminder, Rilke and unknown developer who forwarded some e-mail at some point

I'm skimming through a long list of quoted messages on a work related e-mail that's been forwarded a million times, just to check if there's any useful information hidden there, and I find a quote.

A person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship.

- Rainer Maria Rilke


Which is a good one. And Rilke reminds me of Kissing Jessica Stein, which is the second most mentioned movie on this blog. Keep the quote, lose the useless movie reference.

4 comments:

Lula said...

Ja! este post me vino como anillo al dedo, I'll try to keep that in mind y no estar odiada al pedo.
La peli... recomendable??

pedro(¿?!¡): pedro estaba drogado, roia ostras

No tan wonder woman said...

¿Porqué te recordó a Kissing Jessica Stein?

Carolain said...

Lula: me alegro!
La peli.. a toda la gente que conozco que la vio, le gustó, pero siempre que recomiendo algo no gusta, así que me abstengo. Si la agarrás en cable mirala, qué sé yo :P Btw, ¿"Pedro"? Los captchas se ponen cada vez más.. familiares.

Yely: Porque en la peli, Jessica contestan el personal ad de Helen porque tiene una cita de Rilke, y ella es fan.

ribigrag: registrame inscripciones boludamente imaginativas, grabados revolucionarios admirablemente genuinos.

No tan wonder woman said...

Ni me acuerdo de esa parte.
Bah, en sí no me acuerdo mucho de la película.

shing: solemnemnte hablaban inglés nadando graciosamente.

Post a Comment